Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana online application, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Apply, MJPJAY Hospital List, Jan Arogya Yojana eligibility form, eligibility criteria, and necessary documents will be given to you in this article. The name of Rajiv Gandhi jeevandayee arogya Yojana has been changed to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana by the present Central Government.
The State Government of Maharashtra launched its flagship health insurance scheme, Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana (RGJAY) on 2nd July 2012 in 8 districts of Maharashtra (Phase 1) and later on introduced it to the remaining 28 districts of Maharashtra (Phase 2). The scheme is renamed Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana (MJPJAY) from 1st April 2017.
The Maharashtra government plans to create a call center to help the Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana, provide better health facilities and work properly for this scheme. Apart from this, some new changes are being made in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana. Under these changes, the amount of kidney transplant assistance has been increased to Rs 3 lakh, which was 2.5 lakh earlier.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
The cost of treatment for each family has raised to Rs 2 lakh, which was earlier Rs 1.5 lakh, in which 971 diseases were previously operated, but now 1034 types of operations will be done. Earlier it used to have operations like plastic surgery, heart disease, cataract, and cancer but now it also includes some more operations such as knee hip transplantation dengue swine flu pediatric surgery sickle cell anemia.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Information
|Name of Yojana||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana|
|Starting From||1st April 2017|
|Purpose||Providing expensive health facilities to the poor|
The main objective of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana is to provide medical facilities to the economically weak people of the state of Maharashtra. The state government has decided to bear the responsibility of treating such people. 14 districts have been covered under this scheme. The intention of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
Key facts of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
- Under this scheme, health facilities will be provided to the people of the country.
- Under this scheme, assistance will be given to the citizens of the country for treatment in the hospital.
- Under Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana, Rs. 3 lakhs will be given for kidney transplants and Rs. 2 lakhs will be given to each family for treatment.
- Earlier, under this scheme, operations like plastic surgery, heart disease, cataract, and cancer used to take place, but now some other operations like knee hip transplant, dengue swine flu, pediatric surgery, sickle cell anemia have also been included.
- Only financially weak people can apply in this scheme and their family’s annual income should be less than Rs 1 lakh.
- Poor families holding yellow or orange ration cards in 36 districts of Maharashtra who do not have more than two children will be eligible for this scheme.
- The farmer who suffers from a natural calamity will be eligible This includes farmers from 14 districts of Maharashtra.
- The applicant’s family must also be a citizen of the State of Maharashtra.
- Below is the list of documents required for application:
- Certificate of illness issued by a government doctor
- Three passport size photos of the applicant
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Beneficiaries living in the city have to undergo a checkup at their nearest Hospital.
- For village candidates, they have to go to the government health camp and get their illness checked.
- After this, the applicant has to go to the doctor who specializes in his disease and get a checkup done.
- Once the illness is confirmed, the details of the illness and the details of expenses will be recorded by Arogya Mitra.
- The expenses of illness, hospital, and doctor will be recorded online on the portal of this scheme.
- This process is completed within 24 hours.
- Thereafter, the treatment of the patient is started and no expenses related to the disease are taken during the treatment.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Registration
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Mantralaya Sarkar Yojana Yojana is designed to provide mehndi health-related facilities to the poor. Many people in the state of Maharashtra can avail the benefit of this scheme and get treatment up to Rs. 1.5 lakh in any government hospital.
All poor people whose income is less than ₹ 100000 and who have two or fewer children and all those below the poverty line who have yellow and saffron ration card can also avail of this scheme. Farmer families with white ration cards of 14 districts of the orphanage, old age home, or suicidal farmers have also been included in this scheme.
About 500 hospitals in Maharashtra come under this scheme so you can go to any of the hospitals in MJPJAY Hospital List and get your treatment. If you also want to register under this scheme, then read the information given below carefully, it will prove to be very beneficial for you.