Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
Friends, in this post today, we are going to tell you, what is Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan?. And [PMGDisha] scheme is for the people of the country, and what you have to do to take advantage of the PMGDISHA scheme. In this post, we will give you information on some specific points, as you can see below.
The objective of this ambitious scheme of the Government of India is to make at least one member of nearly 40 percent of the rural households of the country digitally literate.
Under this, about 06 crore people will be made digitally literate. It was launched in February 2017.
A survey on digital education was done by NSSO, in which it was revealed that only 06 percent of rural households in India have computers.
It is clear from this figure that more than 15 crore Indian families do not have their own computers. This means that such a large population is digitally illiterate in a way.
For such people, the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan was launched with the objective of promoting digital awareness and education in these families.
What is Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan?
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan Under this campaign, training is given by the government to run computers, tablets, and smartphones to rural citizens.
Along with this, sending emails, receiving emails, running the Internet, availing the benefits of government schemes through the Internet, receiving any kind of information through the Internet and training in online payment, etc. are given.
PMGDISHA – Gramin Shiksha Abhiyan
In this Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan, SC, ST, Minority, BPL, Women, Divyang candidates are given training on a priority basis.
Students from class 9 to class 12, whose schools do not have computer training facilities, are also given priority in this scheme.
Along with this, priority is given to training members of the Antyodaya family and those who are not able to complete a college education. This training is given in CSC and it is completely free.
Who can participate in the Prime Minister’s Digital Literacy Campaign PMGDISHA?
The government aims to provide training to about 52.5 lakh people by the year 2020 under this scheme. The eligibility for this is as follows.
- Under this scheme, people of rural areas will be given training.
- Similarly, the person will get the benefit of this scheme, whose another member of the house will not be computer knowledgeable or digitally literate. The family will mean the head of the household, his wife, children, and parents.
- Whatever candidate will be selected for training, he should not have knowledge of computer or internet beforehand.
- The age limit should be 14 years to 60 years.
- For this, the beneficiaries are selected in association with the District e-Governance Society, Gram Panchayats, and Block Development Officers of CSC SPV.
- How to register: To get training under this scheme, one has to undergo registration at the nearest CSC Training Center.
- Registration is free and Aadhaar card is available in the form of documents. Click https://locator.csccloud.in/ to find the nearest CSC center.
- Get registered on the PMGDISHA portal. They can do this by themselves or with the help of a training center.
- After registration, the trainer starts training with the help of video.
- Computers, smartphones, tablets are introduced.
- Online transactions are taught. Training of at least 05 transactions is given.
- After training, you have to take the online exam. After passing the exam, you are given a certificate of being digitally literate.
You can download the PMGDisha App on your smartphone to get the information of the Prime Minister Digital Education Scheme on your phone. For this, follow the instructions given below.
- On your smartphone, go to GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
- After this, you search the PMGDisha App there.
- DOWNLOAD the PMGDisha App from here and use it after logging in.
- If you have not already opened an account in the PMGDisha portal or App, then you have to register.
PMGDisha Toll-Free Number
To contact Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan PMGDisha Helpline Number / Contact no. Call at – 1800 3000 3468
You can also contact them through email to contact the Prime Minister Rural Digital Literacy Campaign. If there is a complaint, then there is a separate email for that too.