PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List has been released by the Central Government on the online portal. Small and marginal farmers of the country, who have applied online under this scheme for getting financial assistance by the government, then beneficiaries can visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and see their name in the new list of beneficiaries. The people whose name will appear in this Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list (People whose name will appear in this beneficiary list) will be given financial assistance of Rs 6000 by the government in three instalments. Will be provided. To get complete information about Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you will have to read our article in detail till the end.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 7th instalment
It was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to send the seventh installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This amount has been sent to the farmers’ account on the birthday of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. On 25 December 2020, a video conferencing was organized by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Through this video conferencing, he talked to the farmers He informed that more than 18000 crore rupees have been sent to the account of 9 crore farmers of the country. This amount has been transferred from the bank account of the farmers through a single click. So far, more than 1 lakh 10 thousand crore rupees have been sent to the farmers’ account under this scheme.
- He also informed that no commission has been charged to transfer this amount to the farmers’ bank. Nor have any cuts been made and no foul play has been done. This amount has been transferred to the farmers’ accounts using technology.
- He also informed that this amount is sent to the farmers after the registration by the state government and after verification of their bank accounts.
- It was also told by the Prime Minister that all the state governments across the country are linked to the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list. But the Government of West Bengal has not implemented this scheme in West Bengal. The farmers there are not getting the benefit of this scheme. 7000000 farmers of West Bengal are deprived of the scheme.
- Under this scheme, 2300000 farmers of West Bengal had applied but the state government has stopped the verification process.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 8th instalment to be released before Holi
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the ambitious schemes of the government. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the farmers by the government. This financial assistance is provided in installments to the farmers. So far, 7 installments have been released by the government under this scheme. The amount of the 7th installment was released by the government on 25 December 2020 in the account of the farmers. The benefit of the 7th installment was transferred to the account of about 9 crore farmers by transferring 18 thousand crores rupees.
- Preparations are now being made to release the 8th installment of this scheme. The 8th installment amount can be released before Holi.
- If you are eligible for this scheme and you have not yet applied under this scheme, then you should first apply under this scheme before 31 March 2021.
- On application, you will also be provided financial assistance by the government. At present about 11.66 crore farmers are registered under this scheme. This number stood at 9.64 crore in December 2020.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Information
|Name of the scheme||Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List|
|Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List||central government|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers of the country|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to farmers|
|Type of scheme||Central government plan|
|Benefit||Subsidy of Rs 6000|
|Number of beneficiaries||included for the fifth installment is 8.69 crores|
|Seventh installment date||44190|
|Funds released in the month of April 2020||7,384 crores|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form||Click Here|
Some new guidelines for Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme 8th installment
So far 7 installments have been provided to the farmers by the government under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The 8th installment will be provided to the beneficiaries of the scheme by the end of March. All such farmers who are not eligible under this scheme will have to return the money received under this scheme. Ineligible farmers are not able to avail this scheme from hence, some new guidelines have been issued by the government.
- Mutations required: To bring transparency under the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, the government has made mutations necessary. Now farmers will be able to avail the benefit of this scheme only if they have allotted agricultural land in their own name. All those farmers who were availing Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme on the basis of LPC in the land of their grandfather great grandfather will not be provided the benefit of the scheme. Mutations have been made mandatory to avail this scheme. These new rules will not affect the old beneficiaries.
- Plot number also made mandatory: Now to make benefit of Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, it has also been made mandatory to have a plot number. There are many farmers in our country who have joint land and who are getting the benefit of this scheme on the basis of Khatiyani land. All these farmers will have to get their share of land in their name. Only then will he be able to take advantage of this scheme. All those farmers who are newly registering for the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will also have to write their plot number in the application form.
Related article: Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan