How to apply for post office saving scheme
We know to How to apply for post office saving scheme and details information please read our full article so you get proper guidance to apply Post office saving scheme
- If you want to apply under this scheme then you have to follow the following steps
- All you have to do is go to your nearest post office. After that you have to go to the post office counter.
- Whichever scheme you want to apply, you have to take the form from the counter.
- In this form, you have to enter details of your personal information such as name, address etc. and attach all the After all the formalities, you have to submit the application form to the post office.
- In this way, the application under your post office saving scheme will be successful.
- You can get more information about post office savings schemes from its official website. necessary documents.
PPF, NSC, FD interest rate (1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020)
|Post Office Savings Scheme Name||Interest Rate for 1 July to 30 September 2020||Compounding Frequency||Description about Post Office Scheme|
|Savings Deposit Scheme Account||4%||Annually||Post Office Savings Bank Account (PO-SB) Scheme Details|
|1 Year Time Deposit||5.50%||Quarterly||PO Fixed / Time Deposit (TD) Scheme Account Details|
|2 Year Time Deposit||5.50%||Quarterly|
|3 Year Time Deposit||5.50%||Quarterly|
|5 Year Time Deposit||6.70%||Quarterly|
|Recurring Deposit (5 years)||5.80%||Quarterly||PO Recurring Deposit Account (RD) Details|
|Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (5 years)||7.40%||Quarterly & Paid||Senior Citizens Savings Scheme Account Details|
|Monthly Income Scheme Account (5 years)||6.60%||Monthly & Paid||Monthly Income Scheme (MIS) Account Details|
|National Savings Certificate (5 years)||6.80%||Yearly||National Savings Certificate Scheme Details|
|Public Provident Fund Scheme||7.10%||Yearly||PPF Post Office Account Details|
|Kisan Vikas Patra||6.9% (maturity in 10 years 4 months)||Yearly||KVP Scheme Account Details|
|Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme||7.60%||Yearly||SSA Account Details|
First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now on this home page you will see the option of contact us at the bottom.You have to click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will find all contact numbers.Toll-Free Inquiry Helpline: 18002666868
Read this : Post Office Saving Scheme 2021